Diversity and Inclusion
At PEREZ VAUGHN & FEASBY, we are proud to have a tradition of diversity and inclusion. PVF is and has always been 100% minority owned, and PVF is certified as a Women Minority Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise (WMDVBE).
We believe diversity strengthens our legal team, and allows us to deliver superior results for our clients. Our people reflect the diversity of our clients and the many communities and markets in which we work. We value our differences and embrace the varied cultures and backgrounds that we represent.
Building strong relationships is at the core of our business strategy. We know and appreciate that our people, our communities, and our clients have made it possible for us to celebrate the milestones and achievements that make us successful.
We Contribute to Where We Work and Play
PVF believes in supporting our community. Our contributions and leadership efforts help create a stronger and healthier place within which we work and live. We are involved in volunteering and serving for a wide range of civic and charitable organizations. As a minority-owned business, we also advocate for diversity. Among our many interests are youth sports and school programs that inspire tomorrow’s leaders. In addition, we actively support a number of business, legal and civic organizations, including:
- American Red Cross of San Diego/Imperial Counties
- Martin Luther King, Jr. All People’s Breakfast Celebration
- Earl B. Gilliam Bar Association
- La Raza Lawyers Association
- UCSD Hispanic Scholarship Council
- San Diego Bar Association Ethnic Minority Relations Committee Unity Breakfast
- San Diego Lawyers Club
- California Minority Counsel Program
- Volunteers in Parole, Inc.
- Twenty-Nine: Eleven House
- San Diego County Bar Association Diversity Fellowship Program
- San Diego County Bar Association Ethnic Relations and Diversity Committee
- City of San Diego Human Relations Committee
- Haitian Relief in Carrefour + Gressier, Haiti
- Youth Center, Apopa, El Salvador