PEREZ VAUGHN & FEASBY (PVF) has developed one of the most successful and cost-effective product liability legal teams on the West Coast. Our attorneys defend manufacturers and distributors in many types of product liability cases involving:
- Automotive products
- Manufacturing and processing products
- Consumer products
- Construction equipment
- Heavy-duty trucks
- Recreational marine products
Our product liability attorneys have extensive trial experience in both state and federal courts. We are not “litigators” who avoid the courtroom at any cost. We are effective trial lawyers with significant trial experience throughout the United States. In recent years, our attorneys have tried cases in Arizona, California, Florida, Hawaii, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Texas, and Washington.
Although our product liability lawyers have the ability and experience to defend practically any product liability matter, we have found that the most effective product liability defense begins with doing everything practical to minimize the probability that litigation will be filed. We therefore work closely with clients to assist in identifying and correcting troublesome internal practices before litigation develops. For example, we have assisted clients in:
- Reviewing internal design and manufacturing documents to identify areas where there is inadequate or confusing documentation.
- Developing record retention policies and practices that are practical and provide an accurate and complete understanding of the product design and development process.
As part of our litigation management, PVF attorneys have worked closely with clients to develop, implement and coordinate the defense of “pattern litigation” cases, including cases alleging defects involving:
- Motor vehicle stability and handling
- Motor vehicle occupant protection
- Motor vehicle post-collision fires
- Various other consumer products
We are proud to provide high-quality legal services at highly competitive rates. We can do so because of our experienced attorneys and paralegals, our lean staffing of cases, and our goal of providing cost-effective legal services that exceed our clients’ expectations.